In our 4-day In-Person Essential Facilitation Skills Course you’ll learn and practice how to:
- Engage a wide and diverse group of people.
- Create fun and interesting opportunities for input.
- Prevent scope creep and extended ramblings.
- Manage conflict,” problem people”, and eliminate dysfunctional behavior.
- Gain agreement through consensus on difficult issues (even political issues).
- Transform meeting cultures so your participants show up prepared, interested, or 100% engaged.
- Agree on follow-up Action Plans that get results.
- Develop an effective facilitation style that reflects your personality.
- Become a Certified Master Facilitator® with INIFAC.
Join us in beautiful Coconut Creek, Florida and improve your work life immediately!
In Person Essential Facilitation Skills: February 21 - 24, 2023